Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Links

I don't know how I missed this when it went up originally, but here's a link to Nora Roberts' first sale story, which I just found the other day.

Also, I sent out the May Newsletter a few days back, so if you didn't get it, check it out on the yahoo group site. And you should really check it out if you're a fan of Sascha and Lucas. Trust me, you want to. No really, you want to. That's all I'm going to say. *walks off whistling innocently*

Lora Leigh has promised excerpts of upcoming books on her blog. Ooooh... Did I tell you guys she gave me the coolest quote for Caressed By Ice? Here it is:


"A dangerous, sensual adventure not to be missed."

Yay! :)


And if you didn't see it when it went up, Meljean Brook had an awesome interview up with a professional proofreader. By the way, Demon Moon (coming out June) is a wonderful, wonderful book. I'll be putting up a post on it soon.

Bookseller Chick has a great interview up with the Ja(y)nes behind Dear Author.

And finally, check out this link for Samhain editor Angela James' thoughts on professional editing services.

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Enjoyed your Sascha and Lucas short story!!

Yvonne Lindsay said...

Nalini, thanks for the link to NR's first sale story. I think I kind of forgot that even *she* had a first sale and how it must have felt to her. Great stuff!

Sweet said...

Thanks for sharing Nalini :) That was sooo cute to see them with the twins. I really enjoy seeing what happens to characters after their HEA.

Anonymous said...

Joyce - yay! I thought it was a fun story to share :)

Yvonne - I know, even Nora was once a newbie. Wow, I can't imagine that.

Sweet - thanks! Me too, esp with Sascha and Lucas.

Sweet said...

Ok I waited a whole day to post this didn't want to sound greedy ;) Are we going to get a peek of clay and his mate soon ? I know, I know you just gave us Sascha and Lucas. But I had to ask :)

Anonymous said...

Well now, if I could read extra short stories about some of my favorite couples, I will definitely do so! lol So naturally, I joined your group. Anyway, that story was adorable! I liked how the twins and Sascha seemed so intrigued with Lucas' story, and then of course, the ending had me laughing.

Do you have anymore short stories? I wouldn't mind reading them. hehe

Nalini Singh said...

Sweet - LOL! I haven't finished the ms yet BUT I will be sending out a preview of the novella next month. How's that?

Abby - no full stories, just bits and pieces. But who knows, I might just surprise you one of these days... ;)

Sweet said...

Thats awesome Nalini and can I ask a question what does ms stand for?

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry: ms = manuscript!