Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Links

Dear Author has posted a great interview with Jill Shalvis, who incidentally, has a very funny blog.

"Royal Mail is to issue a set of Potter-themed stamps that will be stuck on to a flurry of letters and sent into millions of homes." (Link via Bookslut)

May has a lot more links than me. I have no idea how she finds them all.

If you live in the Las Vegas/Salt Lake area, and you love dogs, swing by Jo Leigh's blog. She's trying to find a home for Jack. (Link via Alison Kent). [Edited to add: Sorted!]

Romancing the Blog has a list of ten "Reader Resource" sites.


"Peter Jackson's Weta Workshop is in talks to create visual effects for an action adventure film telling the story behind the devil's fall from grace..."

3 comments :

Kat said...

I do love Jill's blog. She has a great sense of humour.

Unknown said...

Nalini - thanks so, so much for caring about Jack! It looks as if we've found a wonderful family for Jack. We'll know for sure on Sunday when he meets his new potential mates. I can't tell you how much it means to me that everyone came through like champions.

Bless you!

May said...

The secret is I don't sleep.

Now I have to run because I'm not actually supposed to be here today.