Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Reader Interview: DanetteB

Tuesday is reader interview day. If you'd like to participate (you know you want to), the details are here. Without further ado, today's reader interviewee is Danette B, whose favorite book is also one of my keepers - ah Vane! :)

1. Tell us a bit about yourself.

I’m a stay at home mom with three girls. I’m currently going back to college a couple classes at a time.(Not sure what I want to major in,yet) I’m always on the web doing something. I run a blog where I talk about whatever is on my mind and I’m getting into interviewing authors. When I’m not in front of the computer I’m taking care of kids, at the beach or reading a good book.

2. Are you a hoarder or do you give your books away?

I share my books when I can, but if someone has one of my favorites, I’ll give them a little nudge. *g*

3. What author might tempt you into turning stalker?

Sherrilyn Kenyon, she got me hooked on romance.

4. How susceptible are you to chocolate?

If it’s milk chocolate.

5. Favorite book? Why?

Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon, I picked up that book in 2001 and have been reading constantly ever since.

6. If you knew you were going to be stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

Lip gloss, an umbrella and my books

7. What did you eat for breakfast?

a Danish

8. How many books in your current to-be-read pile?

50+

9. Describe your idea of a perfect hero.

My perfect hero is strong willed, loyal, mostly alpha(hey he needs a little bit of sensitivity) who fight for the ones he loves and has sense of humor.

6 comments :

LesleyW said...

I think my favourite Sherrilyn Kenyon is Night Play.

And I also believe in the subtle nudge. LOL - actually I rarely lend my books out because I'm so OCD about them.

Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

I just discovered Sherrilyn Kenyon this year....and surprisingly Julia Quinn too! JQ lives quite near me...we were on the same flight back to Seattle. Funny stuff.

It was so great to meet you in person, darling...hope things are good in NZ!

Susan said...

Night Pleasures is a great read - in fact the whole series is wonderful....

danetteb said...

Man all this talk about SK is making me impatient for Devil May Cry..which should be in my mailbox today :D

Thanks Nalini for the interview,it feels nice to be the interviewee.

Hugs, Danette

ShellBell said...

Sherrilyn Kenyon is a favourite of mine too!

I have read most of her books over and over, especially Night Play, Unleash The Night and Dance With The Devil

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for my book, too. I want to read all about Sin.