Sunday, December 04, 2011

Coffee date with me :-)

This is for the Kiwis. Air New Zealand is running it's annual auction to benefit kids charities, and one of the items up for auction is a chance to have coffee and cake with me. :-) 

The meet will be in Auckland - if you don't live in the area, but will be up here sometime next year, I'm happy to organize a time that works with you if you win. Follow the link to get the full details. This particular auction will end December 9th, but there will be items added throughout the month, so check them out.

This year's charities are Ronald McDonald House, Wellington, and Kids Restore New Zealand. You can read more about them here.

5 comments :

Book Chatter Cath said...

Man I would LOVE this :)

Annonymous... said...

Good luck. Would luv to be there,

Saiqa said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I was a kiwi. Though here in the UK, its just a fruit! The charities sound deserving too.

ShellBell said...

Can I just say YIPPPEE!

Nalini Singh said...

Did you win? Congratulations!!

Thanks to everyone who bid - looks like the total for the fundraising effort is going great. :)