Thursday, June 06, 2013

Heart of Obsidian UK Now Out!! And NY Event!

Heart of Obsidian is now out in the UK! It should also be downloading for the Commonwealth folks. Happy reading!

(The German edition isn't yet out, so please continue to keep spoiler comments on the Spoiler Thread. Thanks :-))

We had an amazing signing at Mysterious Galaxy, Redondo Beach in L.A. I have heaps of photos that I'll share as soon as I get a chance, but my agent, Nephele, has an awesome photo spread and writeup on her blog. Thank you to the wonderful store staff, and to everyone who came!

The next event is technically today since I'm writing this after midnight (!). I hope to see lots of you at the Tribeca B&N at 6pm. Full details below, but I want to mention that Sarah Wendell, who is interviewing me onstage, is taking questions on her blog from readers who can't make the event. So if you have a burning question, let her know!

NEW YORK, NY
Thursday, June  6
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM EDT
To be interviewed onstage by Sarah Wendell of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books!

BARNES AND NOBLE #2255
Tribeca
97 Warren St (at Greenwich St)
New York, NY  10007
Tel: 212-587-5389

2 comments :

LisaV said...

The UK covers are always so amazing. I have to admit that my daughter and I buy the US releases for our Kindle so that we can read them immediately, but we both order the UK versions of the books (for our keeper shelves) simply to have the covers.
Lisa

esther said...

information is power www.unn.edu.ng