Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rock Addiction Now Out!


Available at: iBooks, Kindle, Kobo, Nook
Print: Currently, you can order it via Amazon, but it will slowly appear on other retailers, so keep an eye out!

Also, I just heard that Rock Addiction is #1 in iBooks Australia. Thank you everyone!!

Plus, the newsletter just went out. Give it a couple of hours as the system keeps trying to resend if bounced. If you still don't have it, email Ashwini (nalini.assistantATgmail.com) and she'll make sure you get a copy.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the book :) The characters and story are amazing, and (being from New Zealand) I love the fact that it is partially set here and Molly is a kiwi..... it doesnt happen often, so it is great to read NZ in novels.
I cant wait for the next in the series! Once again, you have created characters and plots I adore and will enjoy time and time again.

library addict said...

I've only had the chance to read a few chapters. Hoping to carve out more reading time after dinner.

Anonymous said...

:-( The print book is still not available at amazon Germany. When will it be possible to buy the print there?

Nalini Singh said...

Anon #1: So happy you loved it!

Library Addict: Hope you enjoy.

Anon #2: I'm sorry about that! It shouldn't be too much longer, since it's already up on Amazon.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi, It's not on Amazon.fr either.
I'm looking on a daily basis, more than once ... because I don't want to miss the launch.
The contemporary romance books tend to be published in ebook instead of print.... too bad !
Thanks for your books and your availibility.

Kate Y. said...

I adored this book! Had such a good time reading it. I look forward to any and all stories about Molly and Fox's friends and family that you write. ^_^